Major catch up here, we went away for the weekend and I got way behind. Wanted to start by talking about my process each week. During the week I try to write in my planner each day what my picture of the day is. Then on Sunday night I load all my pictures on my computer and edit them and decide how I will lay them out. I have a Epson Picture Mate that prints 4x6's and that is where I print all of my pictures then I load them in the album and do the journaling. I also have a folder that I keep all the extras that I save thru the week and add those in as well. I try to stay caught up but sometimes I get behind and then when I have some extra time I work on going back and catching up. Keeping notes in my planner really helps me when I get behind to remember what went on when. I have been 3-4 weeks behind before but I just make it a priority to take one night after the kids go to bed to get caught back up. I am currently caught up, except for the week we went to Disney, I still haven't put that together.
Week 14
April 2-8
Overview
Left Side
Right Side
Week 15
April 9-15th
Overview
Left Side
Still missing a page and a journaling. I used a dry eraser marker to write what picture I was waiting on so I can go back and add it later, then I can erase the marker. This has been really helpful when missing pictures so I am able to move forward and not get behind.
Right Side
No comments:
Post a Comment