Tuesday, December 06, 2011

December daily 2011: Day 5

Week 8
Feb 19-25
 Overview

Left side 

Right Side:  Included a screen shot of Facebook since its what is so popular right now.  Another idea found on the Becky Higgins fan page.  I also included a mailer from Disney as we booked our vacation.  I was short on pictures this week so I just filled in with other things. 

Week 9
Feb 26 - March 4
 Overview

Left side:  Included a receipt from a shopping trip to Kohls.  Thought it would be fun to look back and see what things cost at this time and what we were buying. 

 Inserted a program from Preston's school music program.

Finally got Ryan to participate.  He was in Chicago this week so he sent me some pics from his phone.  I have yet to get him to write in here yet.  I have seen so many examples of families completing this album together.  Moms, Dads, kids, grandparents, sitters all taking pictures and journaling for the album.  So cool to get others perspective and handwriting as well.  I cant wait for the boys to be included.

No comments: