Monday, December 12, 2011

December Daily 2011: Day 9

Week 16
Las Vegas
April 16-22
 Overview
We took a 5 day trip to Vegas so I had a lot of pics to add so I added some additional page protectors and a 6x12 journal block

 Left Side

 6x12 journaler from Ali Edwards
Used this to journal about the trip to save more page protectors for pictures.

 Additional page protector I had from a Becky Higgins baby kit that I had purchased a while ago.  Perfect for holding several pictures and other items we had picked up on our trip.

 More pics

 Right Side

Week 17
April 23-29
 Overview

 Left Side
Loved this sign Preston made with my cousin Britt and was holding when we got home from the airport.  Of course I couldn't save something that big but so glad knowing I can see it in the album anytime I want.

 It was Easter so I added another page protector with 6 4x6 on each side.  Our Easter Bunny does a scavenger hunt for the boys so I included those pics in here as well.

 Other side of the insert, more Easter pics.

Right Side
The Royal Wedding was this week and since it was such a momentous event I wanted to include it in the album.  I took a picture of the TV during the ceremony.  Love having this bits of history in the album as well.

No comments: