Week 22
May 28-June 3
Overview
Left Side:
Had a lot of pictures this week and didn't want to waste room on journaling so typed my journaling on a 4x6 and inserted on the top right.
Insert
Had a 12x12 printed and then cut it into 2 6x12's and inserted back to back. I ordered these prints from ScrapbookPictures.com and was very happy with how they turned out and they are very affordable and quick.
Week 22
May 28-June 3
Overview
Left Side
Insert of put-put score card that Ryan and Preston played. Love having a place to keep stuff like this.
Insert of team soccer picture. This is something else that I love having a place to keep. Normally I wouldnt know where to keep something like this but now all his group pictures can be kept in one spot.
Included his certificate on the other side.
Right Side
Another week that I had a lot of pictures so i made a 4x6 journal card in Photoshop Elements.



No comments:
Post a Comment