Friday, December 16, 2011

December Daily 2011: Day 13

  Week 24
June 11-17
Overview

 Left Side

Insert
This is the second year I have made a photo frame for Ryan like this.  It is such a great way to show how the boys have grown throughout the year

Other Side 
Included some journaling 

Another Insert
Preston was at vacation bible school this week so I included the program from the musical program they did at the end of the week.


 Right Side
Did some journaling right on the bottom left picture.  This helps save some room for more pictures as well.

Week 25
June 18-24
Left Side
This was the end of my first album.  Since I added in all the extra page protectors I filled up my album pretty quickly so I ended this album here.

Right Side
This the first page of the new album.  I really could have probably split it into three albums but wanted to try to keep it at two.



No comments: