Tommorow is my 20 week ultrasound, and hopefully we will find out the sex of the baby. We are so anxious, wanting to see a healthy baby, and of course to find out if we are painting the room pink or blue. I will update tommorow with the results.
Cute story. Preston is so into babies right now and points them out everywhere we go and just giggles at them and stares at them. Yesterday at breakfast he saw a baby at the restaurant we were at and he said "Mommy babyyyyy, I unna hug it", I said "Sorry Preston you can't hug the baby", so he said "I unna kiss it", and I say "I'm sorry buddy you can't kiss the baby, why don't you blow her a kiss", so he did and that seemed to satisfy him. What a lover.
2 comments:
Awwwwwww what a sweetheart!
I love that Preston story. What a cutie.
Post a Comment