BOY!!!
We are so excited for Preston to have a baby brother. Once again no doubting this one on the ultrasound. It is such an amazing experience to watch the little baby moving around and kicking and to see his heart, kidneys, bones, spine, and sweet little face. I also found out I have a low-lying placenta so I will have another ultrasound at 32 weeks to see if it has moved down. Good part is we get to see that sweet baby again.
No final names yet. Preston wants to call the baby Ernie Rieger. If you ask him what his brother's name is he says "Ern-ieee". No offense to all the Ernie's out there but i think we are going to pass on that one! Here are some more pics.




3 comments:
The u/s pics are GREAT!! LOL on Ernie. No doubting that's a boy, huh?!? He looks great. I love all the captions the tech put on there. lol..
Such great u/s pictures! So sweet.
I love the captions the sonographer put on the pictures!!! No doubt that he's a boy!
Post a Comment