Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Top Ten - April and May

Really want to catch back up on this as I really like going back and reading the lists.


1.) Tuscora Park - New Phila has a really nice park with some great rides including a ferris wheel, train, carousel, planes, and cars.




2.) Popsicles - Preston really enjoys the "sicles", in this he takes after his mom. Our favorites are the Flavor Ice Popsicles. Less mess, I highly reccomend.


3.) Someone recomended this to me and it works awesome. My shower looks like brand new and it really saves my back.



4.) Bike Rides - We have a seat on the back of my bike for Preston he ever night he asks to go on the bike. He talks to me the whole time we are riding and points to every car, bird, dog, cat.




5.) Corn on the Cob - I bet Preston could eat at least 3 ears easy. His dad is a big fan as well.



6.) The Sprinkler - I got this out when we were putting up the swingset last weekend and it was a total hit. Now he wants to run through it every night. Here are some of the pics.


















7.) So You Think You Can Dance - My all time favorite TV show (and Ryan's too, shhhhhh)


8.) ICE CREAM - I bet Preston says "Cream Mommy" at least 20 times a day.


9.) His new Swingset (See pics below)

10.) And Preston's favorites words,/phrases this month: I see you (this means he wants me to pick him up), Baby, I ont yike it, Stop it, Excuse Me, EwR Welcome, Preston James Rigor (when asked his name). And the most heard at our house........Outside.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Once again... super cute. I love the sprinkler pics! :)