Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Our Top Ten - January

Just a look into our favorites last month:

1.) The new soft-toy indoor play area at our mall. Such a nice addition as Ryan and I can sit on the sides and let Preston run free.

2.) American Idol

3.) redbox at Giant Eagle. So quick, so easy, and so perfect for us who can really ring up the late fees!

4.) "Heck" as he's called by P!

5.) Banana Pops

6.) Baby's First Bible - Preston loves to point to all the pictures. He gets Noah confused with Ho Ho sometimes.

7.) Planned a trip here in the spring.

8.) Yogurt - Preston's definate favorite. Constantly at the fridge begging for "baby"

9.) Love, love, love - Got mine in RED. The ice cream attachment is on my wish list.

10.) This is from me only, we all know Ryan is not quite on the same side as I am politically. Someone sent me this video yesterday and I think it is so cool. No matter what side you are on really or who you are rooting for the message I think can speak to everyone. Yes We Can!. (Click on About This Video to read the speech).

1 comment:

Anna said...

FunStuff! We love Yobaby..the indoor play area, AND I have mine in black! Love it too!