I know, it's been a while. I'm not going to waste any time making excuses, I'm just going to get down to business with the catch up. We had a wonderful Christmas and now we are in full swing tax season crazy work hour mode (oh the life of an accountant). Here are some pics to catch everyone up. My goal is to post at least 3 times a week. A few of my friends with blogs have been able to make blog books out of all of there posts and I would like to be able to do the same. Here's to a blog-filled 2008!
Coming downstairs Christmas Morning
Preston's new tool bench
Opening presents with Aunt Jackie
Look at my new pony!
You're not a true cowboy until you have the hat and boots to match!
5 comments:
He looks like he loves that tool bench!
What a fun tool bench! I'm glad you're gonna post more ;)
He reminds me alot of his Uncle Keith in the cowboy hat and boots.
Yay for such a cute post! Hey, who cares WHEN it's posted, let's be proud of ourselves for just getting them posted!
LOVE the pony! Looks like a wondeful Christmas!
Post a Comment