


I had to make a post for Preston's favorite person right now. It is for sure his Papaw Klingler. I'm pretty sure he was saying Papaw long before he was saying mommy or daddy.
Preston lights up when he sees Papaw. He is for sure Preston's best buddy. When Papaw is around Preston sees no one else but him. He cries big huge alligator tears when he leaves, a lot more tears than he has ever cried when Ryan or I leave. As soon as my dad gets here Preston yells "music" and dad has to pick him up and turn on our radio in the kitchen and dance with Preston. Preston just giggles and laughs the whole time. Oh and I'm sure you all know how much my dad hates it that he gets so much attention from Preston, it really is too cute.
3 comments:
Awww, look how little Preston was. So tiny.
How sweet!!! I bet your dad just loves his new celebrity status! lol
Thats great that they are so close. Thomas is like that with my brother. I guess I need to post about that!
Post a Comment