Ok not sure what happened. I just lost an entire post. So I'll try again.
We got some major snow yesterday, so Ryan called and said that he was coming home early (remember it is tax season so he has been working some late nights), so we could all play out in the snow. Ryan brought home a sled and a kid's shovel and rake for Preston. We all bundled up and headed outside. Preston absolutely loved the snow and loved going down our hill in our back yard on the sled. He'd giggle and scream as we sled down and then yell "more" when we got to the bottom.
The snow was perfect for packing so we built a pretty nice sized snowman. Preston loved helping and called him "ho ho" at first. After a while though he figured out it was a "snowma" and was looking out the window this morning for it. Here are some pictures of our night in the snow.
We got some major snow yesterday, so Ryan called and said that he was coming home early (remember it is tax season so he has been working some late nights), so we could all play out in the snow. Ryan brought home a sled and a kid's shovel and rake for Preston. We all bundled up and headed outside. Preston absolutely loved the snow and loved going down our hill in our back yard on the sled. He'd giggle and scream as we sled down and then yell "more" when we got to the bottom.
The snow was perfect for packing so we built a pretty nice sized snowman. Preston loved helping and called him "ho ho" at first. After a while though he figured out it was a "snowma" and was looking out the window this morning for it. Here are some pictures of our night in the snow.
::Not so sure at first::
::This stuff is cool::
::Making a snowball::
::Pack it up just right::
::Daddy trying to show P snow angels::
::He even got to play in his house he longs for out the back door everyday::
::Look at that snowman::
::Preston and Mommy on the sled::
::Preston and Daddy on the sled::
::Weeeeee...........::
::Preston when we had to come inside (I felt the same way)::::Video of Preston and I going down on the sled. I know it is too dark to see as we used our camera instead of the video camera. Hopefully next time we go it will be light out. I just wanted you to hear Preston giggle and yell as we went down (oh and me too of course).

4 comments:
Looks like Preston loves the outdoors rather it is snow or sun!!! Good pictures, Grandma will love these..
It looks like he had a great time!! Yeah for snow!!
Great pictures!! I'll have to see the video when I get home.
How fun! I love that you can sled in your backyard!
Post a Comment