Monday, July 09, 2007

Ok, not sure what is going on with Blogger this morning. I just did a huge post and now its gone??? So here it goes again.

Preston's 1st birthday turned out great. The weather was nice, no rain, and the kids all had a lot of fun playing in Preston's new pool (minus the water) and water table. He got a lot of great gifts and has enjoyed playing with all of them the last few days. Here are some pics of the party.

Oh and Ryan and I were off work this week and we were busy with Preston so over the next few days I will post on our little mini-vacation.


Ryan working the grill
Kids enjoying the water table
The birthday boy
Opening presents
He loved the Elmo cake, so much he was afraid to eat it.
But had no problem with the cupcake

He loves the bouncing zebra
and the 4 wheeler
and the fire truck (he says vrooommm vrooommm when he's in this one)
and his new pool!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow.. all of that stuff looks like so much fun! What a great time!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday to Preston! I know it's late...sorry! Looks like he had two fun birthdays and got a lot of great stuff!

Staci said...

Wow! Preston got tons of stuff for his birthday! He's gonna have lots of fun!