Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bike Ride

Last night Ryan and I took Preston on a bike ride. We finally got the seat on the back of my bike and then the gear cord snapped so we had to get that fixed. Preston loves to go on rides and was so relaxed after it....this is what he looked like when we went to get him out.





After our ride we sat out on the deck and let Preston have a frozen lemonade. Preston loves lemons eventhough he makes that puckered face every bite he takes, he just can't get enough.


4 comments:

Staci said...

I think I'd look like Preston too if I got to ride around on the back of a bike...enjoying the breeze and views of the town!

Laura said...

What a fun thing to do as a family!!

Anna said...

How fun!

Amy said...

Funny pictures of Preston. I love those frozen lemonades! Those are the best!!