Parker Jack Rieger decided he did not want to share his birthday with his Dad and decided to come a few days earlier. He was born on Saturday, November 8th at 1:15am. He weighed 7lbs 11 oz. and is 19 inches long. We are home from the hospital and so glad to be back together as a family of 4. Preston is really enjoying his little brother and proclaims quite often "He is so cute". Oh and he is already making sure Parker is taken care of. Last night when Preston was leaving the hospital Parker was upset and crying as he was hungry. Before Preston left he said "Mom make sure you give Parker food." Yes sir!**I will add more pics later, must go snuggle the little guy for now**
4 comments:
He is soooo cute! I just wanna kiss those sweet cheeks!! He looks so much like Preston.
I agree with Preston, He is SO CUTE! Congrats on your new family member!
Jamie, Parker is adorable...I have just been staring at his sweet little face!!! I was looking at pictures of Preston when we came to the hospital and they look SO much alike. We can't wait to meet Parker at Thanksgiving! Love you guys!
Super cute! Congrats!!!
Can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment