Tuesday, November 04, 2008

6 Days

6 days until my scheduled C-section Monday. I had my last appointment yesterday and got all of my instructions from the Dr. I am getting a little nervous, for the surgery more than the baby. I am anxious for the baby. Anxious to meet him, hold him, see Preston with him, see Ryan with him, see what he looks like, and welcome him into our family.

So I've heard from several of my family members that they think I am carrying this one so much differently then I did with Preston. They would swear I was having a girl if they didn't know any better. I however feel exactly the same, I've gained exactly the same amount of weight and pretty much all in the same places. So I took a picture this morning, and compared it to my picture with Preston at 38 Weeks 1 day, in the exact same outfit. I see no difference what-so-over. In fact I find it funny how much I look the same. In fact I think I was a little bigger with Preston. What do you think?

::Preston on the left, Baby #2 on the right::

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a neat comparison! I think your belly looks different, but I can't really put my finger on exactly what is different. haha Maybe the belly does look a little bigger with Preston though.