Thursday, April 03, 2008

Our Top Ten - March

Here are some of our favorites from the month of March. I did this for January and forgot February so I'm starting it again. Hoping to do this once a month but we'll see!

1.) Super Why - New cartoon on PBS that Preston cannot get enough of. As soon as I go get him out of his crib in the morning he starts asking for "Why, Why." I think the show is a bit over his head as its about spelling and reading but Preston doesn't seem to think so.

2.) The Beach - We booked our vacation for the summer and we are heading to Myrtle Beach for a week with Ryan's family. I think Preston and Sophia are going to have a blast.

3.) Big Brother 9. One of the guys on the show, Ryan, went to high school with us and played basketball with Ryan. It has been fun to watch and he is really doing well on the show.

4.) Preston and I started swimming lessons at the YMCA. He loves it and everytime we get in the car he says "Swimmin, fun." We took lessons last spring when he was about 10 months old, and I must say that this time is a lot more fun. I can see us at Papaw and Mamaw's pool a lot this summer.

5.) Ok so this is not our favorite but it ends with a favorite. Ryan has been super busy with work the last few months since busy season is in full swing and working so many hours. However, his firm gives offers an incentive trip in the summer for all employees that meet their target hours during tax season. Ryan is on track to meet his goal and we found out we will be heading to Key West and staying HERE!!!

6.) Dexter - Such a great show, crazy, but great!

7.) Wagon Rides

8.) Ring Pops - Aunt Jackie turned him on to these and he asks for a "sucker" at least 5 times a day.

9.) I read THIS about ten times a day and as soon as I'm finished I hear, "Gin Mommy."

10.) And Preston's favorite words this month: Open, Help, Funny, Oh No, Moon (we have to look for it every night and we read "Goodnight Moon" before bed), Papaw, Mommmmmmmmmeeeee, Kiss, Wuv Ewe, and Pres (anytime he sees a picture of himself).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is SUCH a great idea! May I steal it? You've got a great top ten here. So cute and such a great way to remember to be (and stay) thankful for life's blessings! :)

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

We love Super Why too...okay okay so it's more me then Karalee! Lol That and Word World have to be my top favorites for cartoons for kids. :-)