Monday, March 31, 2008

Donalds....Mail.........Again

Preston got a big kick out of opening the mail with Papaw the other night. He also told us about his trip to McDonalds with Mamaw. My mom drinks a lot of coffee so "cockee" was one of Preston's first words. As you can tell from the video when Preston thinks something is fun/funny you have to be prepared to do it again and again and again. (**Even as I was adding this post Preston was watching these videos cracking up at himself and all I heard was "gin, gin")


Edit: Ok so I can't the McDonalds video to upload. I guess I'll try again later.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh - that's the cutest thing!! Oh that is just so darn cute! I'm gonna watch it again...

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Oh that's too cute!! I had to watch the video several times because it cracked me up so much! Lol I love the glee in his face!!