Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Year!!!

Ok so I know I have been aweful about posting, although there are probably about 3 people that read this blog, I am going to start being more loyal to this site. I am now vowing to post at least 3 times a week. Starting today.................although I've been trying to think all day about what to talk about.

I cut my hair off...........but I don't have a picture yet. I am going to be sure to take one tonight so I can post it tommorow. It is about at my chin, the shortest I've had it in a long time. I've got a ton of compliments on it but I'm not sure how much I like it. I feel like it makes me look really young as this is the haircut I had for much of my childhood.

Well that's all I've got for now. I'm attaching some pictures of Preston in his new Lebron James jersey. Love that it says James on the back since his middle name is James. You like his fish fin on his head??? That is what we call the little mohawk of hair he has growing in that won't lay flat now matter what I try.


2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm still waiting for the picture of the hair cut!!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Yeah where's the haircut picture? Lol Preston is looking adorable as usual and I love the jersey!

Sapphire