Thursday, December 21, 2006

Naughty..............

Ok I know I haven't blogged in a while. I just have been so busy at work and at home getting ready for the holidays. No excuse though..........shame on me.

Most exciting news is I got a new digital camera and I love it. It's a Canon S3 IS and it takes great pictures. It has so many features, however, I have no idea how to use them so I will be practicing with it a lot in the next few weeks.

I guess I'll turn this into a picture post as I don't have much else to report on.

I love this pic. I was trying out my new camera and he looks like he's praying. So sweet and innocent.


Preston at a birthday party. He loves other kids. "I just got two teeth, now lets take a look at yours"


Who wouldn't want this in their stocking??


Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Just a suggestion...you could put a link to Preston's webpage on this blog. Then everyone can see videos too!