It's freezing cold here. It's been snowing for the last few days and the roads have been aweful. I hate driving in the snow and I am such a little baby about it.
Preston has started using a lot more words but his favorite is "da da da" and Ryan loves it. We were grocery shopping on saturday and Preston was screaming it so loud and Ryan was pushing the cart with his chest out and a huge smile on his face. I'm trying to get him to say ma ma ma but he has only said it once or twice. That's ok, I know I'm his favorite:)
I have a ton of new pictures but i haven't uploaded them off my camera so here are a few pics of the house that I took and framed last week. I thought they turned out pretty cool.




1 comment:
Neat! I like the b&w pics!
Post a Comment