Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentines Day

Well Monday, February 22nd was finally Preston's Valentines Day party. I must say I was ready to get his box and treats off of my counter and out the door. With all the snow days we thought he'd be collecting his valentines in an Easter basket before he got back to school. Here are some pics of the firetruck box we made and the treat bags he helped me with.

::Posing for the treat bags::
::Working hard with the stapler::

::Finished product (I later noticed that I had put 2008 instead of 2010, why I don't know so I had to cut the bottoms off)::

::Posing for the firetruck::
::He helped paint the wheels, build the ladders, paint the letters, and glue everything on. He was very proud of the final product::
::Preston driving. I saw the idea for this firetruck on a blog somewhere that I can't find now. He was very happy with how it turned out::

1 comment:

Staci said...

CUTE!!! I'm am SO impressed! You're so creative!