The cold season has entered our house today. We've been cooped up in the house for the last few weeks and able to stay within our healthy cocoon, but this weekend we were out and about and I caught something and have passed it on to Preston. Scratchy throat, runny nose, and clogged ears, yuck!! Note that we are down to a roll of toilet paper as we ran out of tissues. Hoping Parker stays nice and healthy, I think he feels alright as he's smiling and giggling in my lap as I type this.
P.S.-I know some of this info may seem unimportant to you sometimes, but I'm trying to use this as a scrapbook/journal of a year in our life for us to look back at in the future. So hang in there. I promise some good ones of the boys soon.
2 comments:
I love to read your blog spot...fun to see how creative you get!!!! Nice Job Jamie...
jamie...you only made it to day 13 i was really betting that you would make it longer than that haha.. love you
Post a Comment