Day 3: Parker is a very happy baby and all day today everytime I glanced at him he'd flash me one of these. His little dimple melts my heart, and I have a feeling it may melt many more in the future.
I can't believe he is 2 months old already. Parker is such a happy, content, easy going little man. He hardly ever cries and if he does he is so easy to soothe. I swear since he's been born I can't remember one time that he was in a crying fit that lasted longer than 30 seconds or so. Right now he's eating about every 3 hours. His last feeding is around 9 or so and then we lay him down around 10 and he sleeps until 5 or 5:30. He adores his big brother already, whenever he hears Preston's voice his eyes light up and he grins from ear to ear. We love you precious boy!
2 comments:
He's absolutely precious and, if possible, just getting cuter.
OMG...okay its been so long since I've seen him or he's just growing so fast!!! I can't believe he looks that big already.
Post a Comment