Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby #2

I haven't talked much about the new baby coming so I thought I should do a post. Monday I had my 30 week Dr. appointment and she scheduled my C-section, November 10th. This also happens to be Ryan's birthday. While we are their the dr. figures out that the baby will turn 21 on Ryan's 50th birthday. How cool is that? Ryan is so excited and said he is starting to save for a big trip for the occasion. Now the question is if our son will want to spend his birthday with his parents or his friends, hopefully both!

I've been taking pictures every couple weeks of my growing belly. I thought I would share a few as well as showing a comparasion between this baby bump and the one with Preston.

12 Weeks

16 Weeks

19 Weeks

23 Weeks

26 Weeks

30 Weeks - Baby #2 30 Weeks with Preston - Look at my hair:)

9 weeks left - 60 days.....not as if anyone is counting!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You look great!!! I love the comparison photos!!

Staci said...

You look so cute!!

Amy said...

Ahh, I love seeing the comparison with Preston. You look fabulous! Do you miss your longer hair?