
We decided to get a trolly tour and were able to get out at a bunch of different stops to see the sites. We stopped at Boston Common, Cheers, the site of the Boston Massacre, and the pier.
Sunday we went back into the city and went on a harbor cruise, toured the battleship, and went to Harvard. Preston got his first Boston sweatshirt.....and a new Gap hat, he looked like such a big boy.

Monday we hung around my brother's apartment for a while and then headed into the city to visit the Aqarium. Preston loved watching the fishes and even got to see the seal training.



Preston was such a good boy and loved being out and about in his stroller. He did however have diarrhea the whole trip so my mom and I were changing major blow-outs 2-3 times a day which was rather difficult in public restrooms. He was such a trooper though.
Here are a few more pics of the trip. We had such a great time and I can't wait to go back.



3 comments:
Aww, how fun. Have I ever told you that Preston is a doll? What a happy little kid.
Preston is SO cute! I love those pics...looks like you had fun...even with the blowouts...
He is so cute! I LOVE this pics of him in his hat!
Post a Comment