



Friday was Preston's first time in the grass. He wasn't sure what to think of it at first, studied it very hard, and of course put it right into his mouth. After a few minutes he had no problems with it and was crawling all over the place in it. I am so glad the weather is warming up and we will be able to take Preston out more and more. He absolutely loves being outside.
This weekend we are leaving to visit my brother in Boston. Preston is taking another plane ride, and hopefully it goes as smoothly as the last one. I'm sure we'll have tons of pictures to share when we get back.
4 comments:
Great pics! Holden loves the grass and being outside too!
Adorable pictures!
Cute pictures! I can't wait to get Brody out in the grass :)
Jamie, the pictures are beautiful! And Liam does the same thing when we sit him outside in the grass, it goes right into his mouth!
- Dani
Post a Comment