Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring has sprung!!!!

Yesterday spring showed its possabilities as it was 70 degrees here. Preston was outside at the babysitters all day and after Ryan and I got home from work we took Preston over to the school to play on the playground and took him on a walk. Then we decided to walk to Stef and the girls house. The girls were out on the trampoline so Preston got to jump with the girls. He loved it and I can't wait for the weather to stay this way so we can do this every night. I guess we'll have to take advantage of the next few days as it is supposed to snow on friday and saturday, yuck!
Preston and Daddy on the swing.

This is fun!

Ladies man!

Look at me crawl.

Jumping on the trampoline.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Love the trampoline picture!!! Can't believe you're expecting snow on Fri/Sat!!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Look at the flirt! Lol He's such a cutie I bet all the girls fawned over him like crazy!

Sapphire

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute! Looks like someone likes a little attention from the girls ;)