Thursday, January 05, 2012

December Daily: Day 17

Week 32
Aug 6-12
 Overview:
Ryan took preston golfing with his new golf clubs so he took some pics for me on his cell phone and I also included their score card.

Right Side
Its back to school time and back to school shopping so i included some tags from Prestons new school clothes.  Good way to document where we shop for him and how much things cost at the time.

Week 3
Aug 13-19
Overview:
Another movie mom and I went too, included the movie poster.  I also later added Taylor's senior picture wallets we received.  They stayed on our fridge for months but when I was ready for them to come down I included them in here.

Insert:
Preston received his Kindgarten info packet and I included it all here


 Welcome letter he received from his teacher

Right Side




No comments: