Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catch Up

Wow I can't believe its been three months. I failed miserably at my picture a day challenge. I've decided I'm just going to pick up from here and pretend I posted pics the last few months:) But first here is a little catch up.
May
::Preston got a John Deere gator after he finished potty training. We got a great deal on it used and it has been by far our best purchase for Preston so far. He will ride this thing around the house for hours and Friday night he followed Ryan while he mowed for almost an hour and a half. He still loves to work::
::Parker is eating babyfood 2-3 times a day and has just started with a sippy cup. So far he has loved every food I've given him. His favorites are peas, applesauce, green beans, sweet potatoes, and bananas::

::Preston helping once again out in the yard. Suns out guns out::
April

::Everyday when we pull in from the sitters he has to go out and get the mail and the newspaper. It was raining this day so he got to use his frog umbrella Papaw and Mamaw got him for Easter. He has the boots to match::
::Love this picture it is so Parkie's personality, always happy always smiling. Parker got his bottom two teeth in April, 5 months old. Can you see them?::
::Crazy Hair::
::Just relaxing::


::Preston (2.5) and Parker (5mos.)::



::Rolling Over::
::Ryan and Preston decorating Easter eggs::

::While I was on Spring Break the boys and I took a trip to Ada to visit family. Preston taking a bath at Great Grandpa and Grandma Klinglers::
::Decorating eggs with all the cousins at Grandma Hoppy's::
::The first semi-warm day, Preston was dying to play on his swingset::
::Parker loves the swing::
::We took Preston and Sophia to Cleveland to see Playhouse Disney and we also visited the Cleveland Children's museum. Here are the kids in the pretend car at the museum::
::Preston checking out at the grocery store::
::The kids digging in the sand exhibit::
::My Friends Tigger and Pooh::
March
::Parker turns 4 months old::



















No comments: