Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Catch-Up

Ok...so I've sort of neglected this blog recently. Although I'm not really sure how many of you actually check this because I never get many comments (**hint, hint**). So I am going to do one big catch up post. Here goes..........


Preston got his first haircut. It was hanging over his ears and curling in the back so Dad decided it was time. He was such a good boy and sat still and even let them use the clippers. I did have to give him a cereal bar while they did it though.



Go Browns! Preston has become the Brown's good luck charm and loves screaming "futball" at the screen. Last sunday we watched it at Papaw and MeMaw Klingler's house. He loves it there since MeMaw has all her toys that sing songs when you push their feet/hands. He loved the "Are you Ready for some Football" singing Browns fan!
My friend Kathy got married two weekends ago. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding! All of the bridesmaid dresses were a different fall color and they looked great all together. Preston loved dancing at the reception. We couldn't get him off the dance floor.


Last Saturday was the 4th annual Hettinger Halloween Party. We had a great time once again! Kelly and Danny as Ceiling Fans and Chris and Kelly as K-fed and Brittney.

We have been doing a lot of work around the house lately. We cleaned out the basement this weekend and set up a little play area for Preston. We also finally got our den set up with a desk and our new computer (before and after pics to follow). Sunday Ryan raked leaves and Preston of course wanted to go help. Preston loves to go "oweside", and he is always banging at the back door hoping someone will let him out. He helped with the raking and mowing!

Check out that pile (sorry it was dark out so its not a great picture)




6 comments:

MerrittTimes said...

You looked awesome at the wedding! Love the lawn boy pics. He is growing up so fast.

Anna said...

Love the pics! And all the P stories...sounds like you've been busy but had fun!

Laura said...

The halloween party looked fun!! Glad y'all have such a good helper on your hands!

Staci said...

I love the pic of Preston mowing!!! That's sooooo cute!!!

Amy said...

You looked so beautiful as a bridesmaid! What a good boy Preston was for his first haircut!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Love all the pictures! I'm jealous of how big a pile of leaves you got! I can't wait for our trees to get big enough to make piles to jump in! P is too cute helping mow and rake leaves! You looked gorgeous in the wedding!

I had to laugh at your "hint" about comments, I love reading comments from people too! :-)

Sapphire