Saturday we had an End of the Summer Bash......and boy was it ever. We had so much fun and it was so great to hang out and catch up with our friends, old and new. Ryan and I have always been blessed with wonderful friends and we never want to take this for granted. Saturday we got to spend time with family, friends we've had since elementary school, friends from college, work friends, and friends who have been part of our families for as long as we can remember. This party will definately be a first annual.
::Girls at the fire::
::Kelly, me, Stef, and Leslie::
::My college roomate: Trisha-love this girl!::
::Friends from college-Erin, Me, Katie, Bridget::
::Friends from OU::
::The party hosts::
::Kelly and me::
::Mmm...what are we doing?::
Oh and Erin's camera had an awesome feature where you could take mirror image pictures, which gave us about an hour of entertainment. We had a lot of fun with this and the pictures we took were hilarious. I will post them when she sends them to me.

4 comments:
Looks like a fun party!!! What is going on in that last picture??? hehe
Looks like fun! I didn't realize your back yard was so HUGE! I love it!
What a fun time! I love the pic of you and DH :)
Looks like fun! Great pics!
Post a Comment