Ok, so as I posted earlier Preston's favorite toy right now is his plastic golf clubs. He has to have one in his hands at all times. Problem is he gets really discouraged when he can't work another toy because he is holding his club. For example this weekend he had all three golf clubs in his hands and also wanted in his toy firetruck. He got so upset because he couldn't get into his fire truck while holding his clubs. I had to try to explain to him that he would have to give up one to play with the other, and I'm sure you know how much he understood what I was saying. Here are some pics of Preston and his clubs. We call him Tiger now.
Happy because he could get in his chair with the clubs.
Look, one in each hand.
He's coming towards me because I have the third club.
Watching t.v. but still won't put them down.
4 comments:
How cute! Where did you get the toy golf clubs? Brody needs some of those!
Staci, my aunt and uncle got them for him for his birthday. I think they got them at Dick's Sporting Goods. Do you have one near you?
That is Thomas' favorite toy too! Before he was born my parents put a golf club in his Easter basket. He plays with it all the time!! Our boys are a lot alike! I love Prestons chair!
That cracks me up.
Post a Comment