Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hard Work

Last weekend Ryan and my dad finally finished the deck. It looks so great, better than I could have even pictured. I will post some before and after of it very soon. While they finished up mom and I (and Preston which I will explain later), planted flowers on each side of the deck. Preston decided he wanted me to hold them the whole time so I put him in my backpack and we started digging. He kept moving my head out of the way so he could see what we were doing. I wish I had a picture of it but since I am the only one who takes pics in the family unfortunately we do not have one.

Preston also had his first popsicle and loved it. You can tell how much he enjoyed them by the pics below.




He also enjoyed being sprayed with the hose. Everytime we would turn it on he would come and get in it. He loves the water, I have a feeling we are going to spend most of the summer at the pool or under the hose.

And here is Preston at the end of the day. You can tell he worked hard in the new garden. We hosed him off and gave him a bath which was black by the time we were done. I think its just a sign of a hard played fun summer day!


2 comments:

Laura said...

He had a great time playing in the hose!!! He reminds me so much of Thomas!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Mmmm where's my ice cream? Lol Looks like he had a great time getting dirty and playing in the hose!

-Sapphire