Monday, February 05, 2007

Cold....colds....and colder

Well its cold here today, 9 degrees to be exact. All the area schools are cancelled so Preston and I have been huddled up inside. We both have colds, Preston has a cough that sounds like he's an 80 year old man. I feel so bad for him but he has acted perfectly fine all day. Does this look like the face of a sick child??

Ryan left this morning at 4 a.m. for Chicago for the week. He called from the airport and they were almost in an accident on the way there when a car spun out right next to them. Then there flight was delayed 2 hours due to an engine that would not start. He finally arrived and said he thought he got frostbite on the walk two blocks from his hotel to the client. He said he's never been so cold in his whole life. Needless to say he is on a mission tonight to find a new hat and scarf (I told him to take his).

1 comment:

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

What a character! He looks so cheery you'd never believe he wasn't feeling 100%