Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Wedding

Ok so its been a while since I posted. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Last week I was in Cleveland for training for work and trying to finish the photo collage video I made for my brother and his new wife Chrissy for their wedding present. It turned out really great....I love working on them they just take a lot of time.

Saturday was the wedding. It was and beautiful and we all had such a wonderful time. Preston got to wear his suit and looked so handsome. He was such a good boy during the ceremony. I was so proud. Here is a picture of our family at the reception.
This morning I took the audit section of the CPA exam. I have been so nervous for it and barely slept last night. It ended up not being as bad as I thought it was going to be. I don't feel totally confident about it but I'm glad I took it and now know what to expect when studying for the other sections.

I'll leave you all with a picture of Preston passed out with his bottle last night. I got a big kick out of it.

1 comment:

Staci said...

How sweet! Does Preston hold the bottle by himself now?