Last night we had a dinner party at our friends The Hanner's household. Brian was turning 30 and Anne made a wonderful dinner. Their son Jacob, who just turned 1 on saturday, is such a busy man and a reminder of what Preston will be like in less than a year. So funny to see how different little boys are than little girls. Constantly on the go and into everything!!

It's chilly here this morning which meant Mr. Preston had to be buddled up hat and all and he was not pleased. He hates his hat but I think its adorable. I told him to buck up as he was going to be wearing it everyday for the next few months. Does it look like he likes it?
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging! Is that a Bundle Me your using with Preston? Do you like it?
Post a Comment